The Supervisory Board ensures that the Executive Board of the RvA achieves the aims of the RvA. Members are selected on the basis of expertise and competencies. The following areas of competency are preferably represented within the Supervisory Board: business, government, research/technology, healthcare/ medical, food and goods, quality.
It is important that the members of the Supervisory Board:
- have broad knowledge of and experience with professional organisations;
- are able to properly advice and stimulate;
- maintain an objective, hands-off approach;
- are ethical and have a sense of responsibility;
- have an independent and critical approach;
- are able to formulate a balanced opinion.
The members of the Supervisory Board are appointed for a term of three years. They can be reappointed twice for the same term.
The Supervisory Board consists of the following people:
- Mr. Y.C.M.T. van Rooy (chair)
- Dr. J. van den Heuvel
- Dr. Ir. I. Mastenbroek
- Ir. P.F. van Rhede van der Kloot
- R.P.J. de Mos