Publication of new version of SAP-C006 (OH&SMS in accordance with ISO 45001) ), SAP-C009 (HKZ certification) and SAP-C030 (OH&S services).
The Dutch Accreditation Council RvA has published a new version of the several Specific Accreditation Protocols.
SAP-C006 for the certification of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems in accordance with ISO 45001.
In comparison with version 4, dated December, 21 2017, the following significant changes have been made:
- From September 30, 2021 BS OHSAS 18001 is no longer valid
- IAF MDX is replaced by IAF MD 22
Click here for the latest version of SAP-C006.
SAP-C009 HKZ-certification and NEN-EN 15224 certification according to NTA 8224 (Dutch):
In comparison with version 4, dated January, 7 2020, the following significant changes have been made:
- NTA 8224+C1:2017 is replaced by NTA 8224:2021. With this new version the previous addenda are withdrawn.
- Primary health care of the Ministry of Defence is no longer required under accreditation. Removed from section 2.1 and annex 1
Click here for the latest version of SAP-C009 (Dutch).
SAP-C030 Occupational Health and Safety Services (Dutch):
In comparison with version 1 d.d. 03-01-2020 the following significant change has been made:
- Scope of accreditation: Article “Arbeidsomstandighedenbesluit” changed from article 1.5 to article 1.5b and 1.5c
Click here for the latest version of SAP-C030 (Dutch).