Explanatory document RvA-T051 describes the policy and practices of the RvA concerning the management of extraordinary events or circumstances (e.g. the outbreak of the current Corona virus) affecting the RvA, accredited bodies and their customers.
Compared to version 4 dated 07-04-2020 the following significant changes have been made:
- Overall editorial changes,
- Update chapter 1 (editorial change and updated reference to MD4),
- Removal of several well known definitions in chapter 2,
- Changed wording “each case” in chapters 3 and 4 to “each situation” to highlight that it is not meant to refer to an individual clients,
- Addition of chapter 5 on conformity assessment activities required by law. As a consequence of this addition, subsequent chapters are renumbered,
- Some additional explanations on RvA policy for accreditation assessments.
Click here for latest version of explanatory document RvA-T051.
Keep up to date!
Subscribe to our (Dutch) newsletter and stay updated on the latest developments and job offers. Or follow us via LinkedIn.