The Dutch Accreditation Council (RvA) has published new versions of the following Specific Accreditation Protocols:
SAP-C001: Certification of Food Safety Management Systems
In order to align the version of this document with the Dutch version, this will be version 6.
Compared to version 4 of 24 April 2015 the following significant modifications have been made:
- removal Annex A (examples of scopes of accreditation) and Annex C (Table for the transition of scopes from ISO/TS 22003:2007 to ISO/TS 22003:2013)
- rename Annex B to Annex 1
- addition consequences implementation ISO/TS 22003:2013;
- addition requirements IAF-MD16;
- 1.3 additional documents (indirectly applicable) added;
- 1.4 documents related to the conformity assessment to be carried out (former 1.3) changed;
- 3.1 documents to be submitted changed;
- policy regarding witnessing changed;
- improvements regarding references to RvA policy rules;
- 4. Specific issues for the RvA assessments changed
Click here for the latest version of SAP-C001.
SAP-C002: Certification according to ISO/IEC 20000
Compared to version 3 dated October 3th, 2019 the following significant changes have been made:
- 3.3 Changes to the frequency of assessing the ISO 20000-1 scheme during the accreditation cycle
- Former chapter 5 “Other information” has been deleted.
Click here for the latest version of SAP-C002.
SAP-C010: ISMS Certification in accordance with EN ISO/IEC 27001
Compared to version 4 of March 2019, the following significant changes have been made:
- 3.2 change of frequency of verification of the implementation of the EN ISO/IEC 27001 scheme during the accreditation cycle.
Click here for the latest version of SAP-C010.
SAP-C025: Certification of management systems for information security according to NEN 7510-1 (Dutch)
Compared to version 1 of April 2019, the following significant change has been made:
- 3.2.2 change of frequency of assessment the certification scheme during the accreditation cycle.
Click here for the latest version of SAP-C025 (Dutch).
Keep up to date!
Subscribe to our (Dutch) newsletter and stay updated on the latest developments and job offers. Or follow us via LinkedIn.