The Dutch Accreditation Council (RvA) has published (new versions of) the following Specific Accreditation Protocols:
- SAP-C015: Specific Accreditation Protocol for Certification of Energy Management Systems (ISO 50001)
Compared to version 3 dated 19-10-2018, the following significant changes have been made:
- updated transition to ISO 50001:2018
Click here for the latest version of SAP-C015.
- SAP-C021: Specific Accreditation Protocol for Certification according tot EN ISO 13485
Compared to version 3, dated 14-09-2018, the following significant changes have been made:
- changes due to the end of the transition period to EN ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015;
- former chapter 5.1: transition to 13485:2019 has been removed;
- former chapter 5.2 RvA-experts has been removed.
Click here for the latest version of SAP-C021.
- SAP-C030: Certification scheme occupational health and safety services (Dutch)
This is the first version of this specific accreditation protocol.
Click here for SAP-C030 (Dutch).
Keep up to date!
Subscribe to our (Dutch) newsletter and stay updated on the latest developments and job offers. Or follow us via LinkedIn.