Specific Accreditation Protocol L006 contains a brief description concerning the accreditation program for sampling of solid animal fertilizers; AP06.
This SAP serves as a practical supplement to RvA Policy Rule BR002 and has been changed on April 16, 2019.
In comparison with version 1 dated 2 oktober 2017 the following significant changes have been made:
- Chapter 2, the scope has been adapted following the publication of the revised version of the Uitvoeringsregeling Meststoffenwet (URM, dated 01-02-2019). Batch sampling has been removed and Cargo sampling shortly after loading or before unloading and Sampling from big bags have been added.
- The nature and content of the assessments:
- On request of the ministry of LNV, the impartiallity requirements of the EN ISO/IEC 17020 / ILAC P15 will also be assessed during surveillance assessments.
- If applicable, transport and intermediate storage will also be assessed.
- Addition of chapter 4.3 Extra assessment time when a large increasement in newly qualified or re-qualified samplers is observed.
- Addition of chapter 4.5 Responsibility of the sampling organisation.
- Addition of chapter 4.6 Registration of sampling strategy used.
- Addition of chapter 4.7 Elaboration of article 8.3 of the URM concerning proficiency testing.
Click here for the latest version of SAP-L006 (Dutch).
Keep up to date!
Subscribe to our (Dutch) newsletter and stay updated on the latest developments and job offers. Or follow us via LinkedIn.