Explanatory document RvA-T001 sets out details of how the RvA deals with the reference to reference methods on the scopes of test laboratories.
In comparison with version 3, dated 27 February 2015, the following significant changes have been made:
- On the scopes, the terms ‘in accordance with’ and ‘equivalent to’ will lapse.
- In specific situations it is permitted to refer to the reference method outside the area of application of the reference method.
- Annexes 1 and 2 are attached with examples of critical and non-critical deviations in methods and expansions of the area of application.
- Where necessary, references to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 have been added.
- In part 4 a transitional arrangement has been added.
Click here for latest version of explanatory document RvA-T001.
Keep up to date!
Subscribe to our (Dutch) newsletter and stay updated on the latest developments and job offers. Or follow us via LinkedIn.