Explanatory document RvA-T025 describes the RvA policy and the RvA procedure concerning the way in which accredited tests, and any associated sampling, can be stated on the scopes of RvA-accredited testing laboratories.
The following significant changes have been made compared to version 3:
- 2: reference to research and development scope removed;
- 2.1: AP05 and EN 14181 added as table sub-headings;
- 2.2: changed ‘two years experience prior to flexible scope’ into ‘demonstrated experience’;
- 2.2: added that record of test methods used that are reported under accreditation relating to the ‘flexible scope’ also includes the date of the internal release;
- Appendix 1: scope examples updated.
Click here for latest version of explanatory document RvA-T025.