This explanatory document T015 sets out details of how the RvA deals with a number of criteria appearing in EN-ISO/IEC 17025:2005, a standard drawn up for all testing and calibration laboratories and not exclusively for accreditation purposes. In addition, a number of criteria are explained as a way of harmonising the application.
The following significant changes have been made compared with version 2:
- a clarification with regard to criterion 4.14.1;
- a clarification with regard to criterion 5.2;
- explanatory notes on the use of the standards in the NEN 7777 series;
- the deletion of references to the now lapsed RvA-T031 and EA-2/10;
- examples of scope descriptions have been deleted from criterion 5.7; instead there is a reference to RvA-T025;
- the option of referring to an information guide or something similar with regard to criterion 5.10.2 d) has been added;
- some linguistic and reference corrections have been made.
Click here for the latest version of T015.